Each category can be filtered by “free” or “affordable”. The default shows both.
Nothing over $1,000 is listed (base price – not including any taxes or fees)
You can also select one or more training features by clicking on the bar that lists the category (see the screenshots after the categories list):
- Best Courses to Start With (1-4 free courses from each category)
- Good for Beginners (Good for beginners to a particular category – The DFIR Related categories typically assume that you’re familiar with topics in the Core Training section such as general IT, cybersecurity basics, and networking)
- Hands-On (Either all or part of the course has a practical hands-on component)
- Proof of Completion (Badge or Certificate)
- Community/Forum (The training provider has Slack, Discord or a forum)
- Digital Forensics
- Incident Response (SOC, CSIRT, CERT, etc)
- Incident Response Training Plan (starting from complete beginner to IT)
- Linux Forensics
- Mobile Forensics
- Cloud DFIR
- Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- DFIR, OSINT, & Blue Team CTFs and Challenges
- DFIR Resources (Tools, Images, Cheat Sheets, etc)
- Commercial DFIR Tool/Product Training
- DFIR Related Events
- DFIR Related Books
- DFIR Related Certifications with Training Included Under $1,000
There is also a Current Discounts page for discounts on training, books, software, etc.
Training Features Example:
At the time of this screenshot, there are 81 training resources for the Digital Forensics category
Adding the “Best Courses to Start With” training feature narrows it down to four.
If you want to narrow it down further, you can add another training feature such as “Proof of Completion”
Note: Selecting multiple training categories will only show results if the training is in both categories. This usually ends up with 0 results. Only select one training category + one or more training features.